12.16.2008

2 weeks! Sheesh!

Man, I was all excited about posting every day for December Daily. We all see how well that turned out! LOL! It's ok though, because I'm still thinking about the project and taking pictures, and making notes about what I want to write down and such. One of these days when I catch my breath, I'll get some stuff done for it. I'm not too worried about it :) I did get a few photos edited to share though, so here are those!

The double rainbows on the 1st that I posted about. The second is hard to see, but I know it's there and that's all that matters :p
Photobucket

Jordan and I at our company party on the 3rd (hard to edit, our faces are a little blown, but whatevs)
Photobucket

The beautiful sunrise that greeted us as we left for work on the 8th
Photobucket

Work has been crazy, the holiday season has been crazy, life is just crazy right now. All sorts of little things have popped up here and there that end up taking a ton of time. But, that's life, and this holiday season has been wonderful. Lots of time with friends and family, and I'm so thankful for that. But man, it'll be nice when the craziness is gone again! LOL! I still can't believe that Christmas is only 9 days away. That's some kind of crazy holiday time warp that's going on! Thankfully 95% percent of the presents have been bought and have arrived, so all I have to do is get to wrapping and making gift tags. Wrapping is my favorite part, so I think I'll save that for this saturday morning when I can do it in some peace and quiet while the boys are still sleeping. We're doing big fat NOTHING this weekend and I can't wait :) I'm hoping to get to finally sit down and put some of these December Daily and Journal Your Christmas thoughts down in my album. I really love the base that I set up for it, so I'm excited to get stuff put in it :) I am really really loving the prompts we get every day for the JYC class.

I think that's enough rambling for today. Hopefully I'll be back soon with another post and some of my album to share!!
Have a great day!
~Col

No comments: