6.30.2008

I heart Sweet Reward Points

And because I love them so much, here are the 4 blog posts for the month of June. Sorry Meg :p

5/30 - Dream Vacation
I want to travel the whole world, but realistically I doubt that'll be possible. Instead, we're hoping to go on a ridiculous honeymoon. We're all about traveling before we have kids and can't. We're hoping to take 2 weeks or so, and go to New Zealand and Australia. We want to get our dive certs so we can dive on the great barrier reef. I think that would be SO amazing. No idea yet if that'll even be possible, but hey, a girl can dream right? :)

6/5 - Nerd Score.
This should be good :p

I am nerdier than 90% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!


6/12 - Summer Activities
I love going out to western MD and heading over to Jordan's family friends place. They have a house on Deep Creek Lake, and let us use the docks anytime we want. I get to tan, Jordan can play on the jet ski's, and Tiger gets to swim swim swim! If we're headed to NY, that means a trip to the Cohen's pool is usually in order. Everyone hangs out and talks, Don floats around in the chair with his cigar, we listen to the Yankee game, and then usually eat a TON! If we're staying home, we tend not to leave the house. We end up traveling so much throughout the year that staying home means just that. I scrap, Jordan plays his video games, we watch movies, we just chill and vege out. So relaxing. Hopefully we'll get some trees planted in the backyard soon and then I can get a hammock so I can relax and read in the shade. :)

6/19 - What your fridge says about you
Not very accurate I don't think, but still interesting :p



What Your Fridge Says About You



You like to be surrounded by things you love. You aren't exactly greedy, but you can be materialistic at times.



You tend to be a fairly thrifty person. You splurge occasionally, but you're mostly a saver.



You don't tend to be a very adventurous person, but you do surprise everyone now and then. You have a bit of a wild side.



You try to be responsible, but you don't always succeed. Your heart is in the right place though.



You are likely single - and spending many nights alone at home.



I think that is all. Maybe I'll get my 40% off after all! :)

No comments: