10.29.2007

I'm back

And this time I SWEAR it's for good, lol. I had a really busy couple of weeks there. Plus I got into a bit of a funk. One of those moods where you don't know where it comes from, or when it's going away, and all you can do is ride it out. Well the ride is over thank goodness! LOL!

Good thing too, KimB has some awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome stuff coming up next week and a big surprise that I can't reveal quite yet. ;o) It's going to be really awesome and everyone is going to want to play along. All of us on her CT have a few tricks up our sleeves too! Lol! It's gonna be a BLAST, but you have to wait til next week to find out, so stay tuned!

Since I've been MIA, I thought I'd post some of the LO's I've done this month. Clicking on any of them will take you to my DST gallery where you can see credits.

This is my first month for my shutterfly calendar. I won 1 free from one of their contests!


This one I did for a challenge at SSD. I took those pictures last fall on a walk with Tiger. I wish the leaves were that pretty this year.


This one started out as a submission for the SUAS contest, but I ended up submitting something else instead. It still feels a little unfinished, but nothing I was adding clicked, so it stayed as is. :o)


And last but not least. This is the LO I did for KimB's last release, "Bug-ing". Super cute kit, I hope lots of you bought it. And if you didn't, I suggest you wait a week before buying it :oP


I think that's all for now. I've got some freebie's in the works (I think I say that every time I post, lol), so stick around. :o) Have a great monday everyone!!

*Hugs*
~Col

No comments: