12.21.2007

Exhausted

I'm beat. Being out in the cold all day really zaps you. It was a stretch to get things done this week, but last night I wrapped the presents for Jordan's side of the family, and finished off 2 of the 3 things I need to send out today. I have 1 more to finish here at work, or at Jordan's house. I feel bad that the people won't get them til after christmas, but such is life. I wasn't planning on being out of the office all week and getting nothing accomplished. It's sometimes a hard lesson, but really, it's the thought that counts. Which is probably why, according to this little quiz, my stress level is nice and low this holiday.
Your Holiday Stress Level Is Low

You take it easy over the holidays, and you only take on what you can handle.
You know the holidays are about celebrating and fun - not standing in line at the mall!
What's Your Holiday Stress Level?


I have some WONDERFUL news today!! Well I have 2 bits of news but I can only share one for now. Our family friends are having a baby!!! WHOOHOOOO!!!! They called and told my mom last night. I didn't realize the friend had had 2 miscarriages already, so the couple was waiting til she made it to the 3rd trimester before they told everyone. What a wonderful Christmas present for them! I'm so excited!! MORE BABIES TO SPOIL!!! WHOOHOO!! Lol. I really love making baby related things. Of course this means I have to bust my butt to get little Claire's blanket knitted. Can't very well make one for the new baby without finishing hers! LOL!

Thank goodness today should be nice and short. We're leaving at 2 to head to Jordan's parents house so we can skip some traffic. The car is jam packed, Tiger is here at the office in an unused room with her crate and a big ole bone to chew on, and there's pretty much nothing to be done. Next week will be even better cuz almost NO ONE works between christmas and new years. I'll spend the whole week scrapbooking I'm sure :-)

I'm really hoping that this weekend will be more relaxing than it sounds, lol. We're driving all over the place to see Jordan's family. I'm hoping to catch some of those old christmas movies on tv. I love the claymation ones, they make me laugh. Nothing like a silly little Rudolph stumbling through Christmas and saving the day at the last minute! LOL!

Now for something fun, were you naughty or nice this year?? :o)
You Were Nice This Year

You Were 25% Naughty, 75% Nice

Okay, so you weren't *entirely* nice this year
But Santa doesn't expect a modern girl to be perfect
You were good enough - and you'll be rewarded for it


Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good Night (I wish, I could use a nap!)

~Col

No comments: