4.22.2008

GO GO GO GO GO!!!!

Go right now to DSO and Kim's store because she is having an amaaaaaaazing sale!! It's her 1 year anniversary of selling at DSO and to celebrate her WHOLE STORE is 60% OFF TODAY ONLY!!!!


I repeat. GO GO GO GO GO!!!! :D The sale is only good TODAY, so hurry up and finish reading, and then scoot over there!

Now, as if that wasn't enough (and we all know Kim, and it isn't! LOL!) She's got 2 fantastic grab bags up too! Both of them are LOADED with more goodies than usual (do I need to repeat myself again? GO!).

There's a commercial use bag:

And a personal use bag:


And as a special treat, if you buy BOTH you get this amazing set of brag book pages Kim's CT put together!! (Well not me, I've got something else up my sleeve now that I have time to breathe, lol!) The brag book pages all coordinate with what's inside the Personal Use Grab Bag.


Phew, all that promoting really takes it out of ya! :P

I've got more to talk about, but for now I'll let you go spend some dough at Kim's store. :)
Have a good day!!
Photobucket

No comments: