6.22.2007

WOW! I feel truly truly blessed

First off, I need to thank Leslie H for putting a link to my blog on her page yesterday. And I was also lucky enough to be picked by Ikea Goddess and linked on her page!!

Secondly, I want to thank all of you lovely souls who commented me, either on my blog or on the 4shared sites for the freebies. I am totally overwhelmed by the response that I got!! Template #2 has over 300 downloads!! I am really really shocked and surprised, and just feel blessed that ppl like my stuff!

I do want to address one thing that "Grambie" brought up. She decided not to DL my templates because she prefers to scrap in sizes that are easily printable at home (ie - fits on an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper). Well, I'm all about expanding my horizons Grambie!! I'm going to make a point of creating the same templates in different sizes, and offering them all up. Well I hope to anyway! LOL! While I am primarily a 12" x 12" scrapper, I know there are tons of others who scrap in different sizes.

So. Tell me what you want! 8.5" x 11"? 8" x8"? 11" x 8.5"? Leave me a comment and lemme know what you're looking for. I would love to accomodate as many ppl as I can.

I have 2 more templates complete (12" x12"), but if the response continues like this I think I'm going to have to pace myself! LOL! I can't make a template a day, hahaha. So no freebie today I don't think. Sorry! But hopefully I can make some other sizes of the 2 templates I've already posted, as well as the other 2 I've already finished.

I really need to get a scrapping program at home to work with over the weekend. I'm gonna have to look into that. Any ideas anyone?? Lemme know!

And don't forget, if you create with a template of mine, send me a link! Either email me, or post a link in my comments. I love love love seeing other peoples work!!

3 comments:

Susi P said...

For a really entertaining read check out http://www.emotionaladventuresofsusip.blogspot.com/

KateHill2003 said...

I added your blog to my blog links as well. As for sizes, I scrap in 8x10. I design my templates in 8x10. I download any size though. What I do with 12x12's is shrink the entire image to 8x8, then expand the canvas size to 8x10 centered. I can usually stretch the background layer of the template an inch on each side without ruining the template looks. Sometimes when I expand the canvas, I justify the image to the left or right (depending on the template design) and just add a border to the empty side. I would assume that people doing 12x12 could do the same sort of thing. Use the template as a starting point and make it your own! Just don't forget to credit the original designer, i.e. "original template by Jane Smith altered by Mary Jones" or "based on a template by Jane Smith".

Unknown said...

Yes girl, PACE YOURSELF. LOL..

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog! I luv to meet new folks.

~Bunny