7.04.2007

Happy 4th!!

Well I woke up this morning, and my face is all swollen around the eyes. I don't know wtf is going on with bee sting, but I'm pretty uncomfortable right now. Benedryl seems to making it worse, so I'm not taking any more of that. I'm going to keep icing it and take some acetaminophen and see if that helps. If not, we might be going to a clinic or something later on today.

I hope to be able to work up a special 4th of July freebie today. If I can't, I may post it later in the week anyway.

For now, thanks for all your well wishes on my addition to Kim's CT!

I hope everyone takes some time today to remember what this day is about, and express your patriotism. And please please please remember those overseas fighting for what this country stands for.

Thanks.
*Hugs* n love

~Col

1 comment:

By Dezign said...

Shew, I have a lot to say.

HAPPY 4th of July!!!!

Congrats on making it onto Kim's Creative Team. That lady is just an absolute whizz when it comes to designing the most marvelous kits. I've made a great friend.

Hope that bee sting gets better soon.

Love what you did with the All that Jazz kit. Think it must be my all time favourite at the mo.

Now I'm going to leave some LOVE. Thanks for the lovely templates x 5. I know, I'm bad. I get quite lazy and prefer to send something a bit more personal than just TY.